Due to our venue having AC issues, we will be redirecting the meeting to the Rochester Beerk Park.
We’ll be grabbing a table. Look for the bearded people with black shirts.
The First Friday 2600 meeting will be a a solumn discussion of Donald Trump as we put our ear to the ground about a deeply sad comparison between fear and Dan Kaminski . These are actually the talks we have scheduled:
- All: This month in infosec
- Chaim: Why Specifical GDPR Is Difficult
- Aleks: What security researchers should know about The Law
NOTE: This month will be at RIT’s GCCIS building room 1400. That’s Building 070 GOL-1400. You can park in the lot closest to the building without a permit. See RIT Parking Page for more specific information.
Wow. Big month. It’ll be a a very serious discussion about the information divide as we complain about problems of cryptography and headphones . I appologize in advance for the following talks:
- Antitree: This month in infosec
- Joe: SSH’ing on your parade
- Antitree: Reports from the Radical Left
- Antitree: Put this in your pip and smoke it